Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My time with the Apple Music Voice Plan started out great, but turned sour  (Read 159 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 30, 2022, 04:05:21 pm »

My time with the Apple Music Voice Plan started out great, but turned sour

The Apple Music Voice Plan may save you a bit of money, but some of its downsides proved to be too much for me to stay with it in the long run.

I've been an Apple Music subscriber since the service launched in 2015, and I've always been quite happy with the service. Last year, I even tried other services — like Spotify and YouTube Music— and I still felt that Apple Music came out on top. So, when Apple launched the Apple Music Voice Plan, I was intrigued by the idea of being able to pay less for the service.

So, I canceled my individual membership and signed up for the Apple Music Voice Plan, excited to see what it had to offer. After just over a month with the service, I've discovered the good, the bad, and the ugly, so you don't have to. Here's what I think of the Apple Music Voice Plan.

Apple Music Voice Plan: The Good

Let's start off with the good. Siri controls Apple Music quite well, and if you use Siri a lot, it won't take long for you to learn how to use Apple Music...

Source: My time with the Apple Music Voice Plan started out great, but turned sour
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: