Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With a possible Apple event next month, here's what we want to see  (Read 161 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 01, 2022, 04:05:20 pm »

With a possible Apple event next month, here's what we want to see

Apple always has a spring event, and the next one could be happening next month. Here's what I hope we get out of it.

Spring is approaching, and you know what that means — it's time for an Apple event. The rumors are that we're probably going to see something on March 8, though that date is not confirmed (yet), but we're confident something will be happening next month. After all, Apple has historically held a spring event in either March or April every year, so definitely coming, regardless.

According to reports, there are three things that we should be expecting: a new iPhone SE, a new iPad Air, and a new 13-inch MacBook Pro. But perhaps Apple could drop some surprises at such an event too. Either way, here's what I want to see at Apple's March event.

A new iPhone SE along with new iPhone 13 colors

This is a given, and even though I have no plans on purchasing a new iPhone SE, I'm still excited to see one. I know several people in my life who still prefer an iPhone with a H...

Source: With a possible Apple event next month, here's what we want to see
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: