Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Apple Deals of the Week: M2 MacBook Air Hits New All-Time Low Price at $1,049, Plus Sales on AirPods Pro and More  (Read 129 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 03, 2022, 04:05:04 pm »

Best Apple Deals of the Week: M2 MacBook Air Hits New All-Time Low Price at $1,049, Plus Sales on AirPods Pro and More

This week's best Apple deals focus on the AirPods Pro, AirPods Pro 2, and M2 MacBook Air, including numerous all-time low prices on these devices. You'll also find up to 50 percent off discounts on Anker and Eufy accessories on Amazon.

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-847995<small>Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.</small>

<h2>M2 MacBook Air</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-867329<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take $150 off M2 MacBook Air</li>

<li><strong>Where can I get it?</strong> Amazon</li>

<li><strong>Where can I find the original deal?</strong> Right here</li></ul>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$150 OFF</div>M2 MacBook Air (256GB) for $1,049.00</div></div>

Earlier in the week we shared discounts on the M2 MacBook Air lineup, and now Amazon has an even steeper discount on the 256GB model. It's available for <strong>$1,049.00</strong>, down from $1,199.00, making this a new all-time low price on the notebook. The 512GB model is still at <strong>$1,349.00</strong>, down from $1,499.00, which is also a record low price.

<h2>AirPods Pro</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-867348<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take $9 off AirPods Pro 2 and $69 off AirPods Pro</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$9 OFF</div>AirPods Pro 2 for $239.98</div></div>

We're continuing to track a $9 discount on the all-new AirPods Pro 2 on Amazon this week, priced at <strong>$239.98</strong>, down from $249.00. If you're looking to save more money and are okay with investing in a previous-generation model, the 2021 AirPods Pro with MagSafe are priced at <strong>$179.98</strong> on Amazon, down from $249.00.

<h2>Anker Accessories</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-866609<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take up to 50% off Anker and Eufy products</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><strong>Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.</strong></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">50% OFF</div>Eufy Security SmartDrop Package Box</div></div>

Anker and Eufy kicked off the week with a collection of discounts across a variety of products, centered around a $200 markdown on the Eufy Security SmartDrop Package Box. Additionally, the Eufy Solo IndoorCam P24 for <strong>$44.99</strong> <strong>with an on-page coupon</strong>, down from $54.99. The Eufy Smart Scale P2 Pro is <strong>$59.99</strong> <strong>with the code eufyscale</strong>, down from $79.99.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.<div class="linkback">Related Roundup: Apple Deals</div>
This article, &quot;Best Apple Deals of the Week: M2 MacBook Air Hits New All-Time Low Price at $1,049, Plus Sales on AirPods Pro and More&quot; first appeared on MacRumors.com

Discuss this article in our forums

Source: Best Apple Deals of the Week: M2 MacBook Air Hits New All-Time Low Price at $1,049, Plus Sales on AirPods Pro and More
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: