Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Buy's New Weekend Sale Has Record Low Prices on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air  (Read 87 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 11, 2023, 04:05:10 pm »

Best Buy's New Weekend Sale Has Record Low Prices on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air

Best Buy's month-long holiday sale continues this weekend with multiple all-time low prices on Apple's line of MacBook Pro and MacBook Air computers. In addition to Apple notebooks, Best Buy's event has discounts sitewide on home appliances, TVs, video games, and more.

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-923671<small>Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.</small>

<h2>MacBook Pro</h2>

Apple's 512GB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro is available for <strong>$1,399.00</strong>, down from $1,599.00. The prices in this article reflect final deal prices applied for My Best Buy Plus or My Best Buy Total members. If you're not a member, you can sign up on Best Buy's website starting at $49.99/year for My Best Buy Plus.

Non-members can still purchase the notebook at a solid second-best price, which Amazon is matching. For the 512GB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro, that means you can get it on Amazon for <strong>$1,449.00</strong> in both Space Gray and Silver.

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-923678<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$200 OFF</div>14-inch MacBook Pro (M3 512GB) for $1,399.00</div></div>

Secondly, Best Buy has the 1TB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro for <strong>$1,549.00</strong>, down from $1,799.00. This one is a new all-time low price at $250 off, and it's again only available for My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total members.

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$250 OFF</div>14-inch MacBook Pro (M3 1TB) for $1,549.00</div></div>

Similar to the 512GB model, B&H Photo has the 1TB 14-inch M3 MacBook Pro at a second-best price of <strong>$1,599.00</strong> in Space Gray. This is also the same price that you'll find on Best Buy if you aren't a My Best Buy Plus or Total member.

<h2>MacBook Air</h2>

Apple's 13-inch M1 MacBook Air is available for <strong>$749.99</strong>, down from $999.00. Similar to the previous sales, you'll need to be a My Best Buy Plus/Total member in order to see this deal. You'll find the same price on Amazon with the on-page coupon.

" width="3840" height="2160" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-925673<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$250 OFF</div>13-inch M1 MacBook Air (256GB) for $749.99</div></div>

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.<div class="linkback">Related Roundup: Apple Deals</div>
This article, &quot;Best Buy's New Weekend Sale Has Record Low Prices on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air&quot; first appeared on MacRumors.com

Discuss this article in our forums

Source: Best Buy's New Weekend Sale Has Record Low Prices on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: