Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickstarting a new podcast series — Visioneers: Developing for Vision  (Read 43 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 04, 2024, 04:05:07 pm »

Kickstarting a new podcast series — Visioneers: Developing for Vision

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>I recently asked developers making Apple Vision Pro apps to send me their work (with the subject line WHY YOU NEED VISION PRO), and the response has been excellent!</p>

<p>Hearing from developers and seeing their ideas for the first visionOS apps has lit a spark. I think there’s a larger story to tell here in the early days of Apple Vision Pro.</p>

<p>I believe podcasting is the best medium for discovering and telling that story. That’s why I’m launching my first-ever Kickstarter campaign to help create a new podcast series, Visioneers: Developing for Vision.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/01/31/kickstarting-visioneers-podcast/#more-931420" data-post-id="931420" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="podcast,vision-pro" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâKickstarting a new podcast series — Visioneers: Developing for Vision
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: