Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Record Low Prices Hit 10th Gen iPad and M2 iPad Air, Plus Sonos and Anker Discounts  (Read 75 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 03, 2024, 04:05:06 pm »

Best Apple Deals of the Week: Record Low Prices Hit 10th Gen iPad and M2 iPad Air, Plus Sonos and Anker Discounts

Some of the best deals of the last week included steep markdowns on Apple-related accessories from companies like Sonos and Anker, but you'll also find discounts on a number of Apple products. This includes new record low prices on the 10th generation iPad and M2 iPad Air, and a sale on the Apple Watch Ultra 2.

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-847995<small>Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.</small>

<h2>iPad</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-952909

<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Get $49 off the 10th gen iPad</li>

<li><strong>Where can I get it?</strong> Amazon</li>

<li><strong>Where can I find the original deal?</strong> Right here</li></ul>

<div class="center-wrap"><strong>Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.</strong></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$49 OFF</div>10th Gen iPad (64GB Wi-Fi) for $299.99</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$49 OFF</div>10th Gen iPad (256GB Wi-Fi) for $449.99</div></div>

The best iPad deal we tracked this week was on the 10th generation iPad, which dropped down to just $299.99 for the 64GB Wi-Fi model, from $349.00. These iPads saw their prices cut by $100 earlier in the month, and deals have been coming in fast ever since those price cuts.

<h2>Sonos</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-952908

<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Get up to 25% off Sonos products</li>

<li><strong>Where can I get it?</strong> Sonos</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">UP TO 25% OFF</div>Sonos Home Theater Sale</div></div>

Sonos began its Father's Day sale this week, offering up to 25 percent off select home theater equipment during the event. You'll find deals on the company's most popular devices including the Arc soundbar, Move 2 speaker, Sub (Gen 3) Subwoofer, and more.

<h2>Anker</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-952907

<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Save on popular accessories from Anker and Eufy</li>

Anker had quite a few discounts as part of its Memorial Day sale earlier this week, and many are still available right now. One highlight of the sale is the best price we've ever seen on the popular Portable Power Station with Smart Display + Retractable Light, available for $94.99 for Prime members and with an on-page coupon, down from $149.99.

In our original article, you'll also find sales on MagSafe-compatible accessories, Bluetooth speakers, and Eufy's Bluetooth trackers.

<ul><li>Soundcore Motion 300 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - $64.99 with on-page coupon, down from $79.99</li>

<li>Nano Power Bank with Built-In USB-C Cable - $34.99 for Prime members, down from $49.99</li>

<li>MagGo Power Bank - $69.99, down from $89.99</li>

<li>Prime Power Bank 20,000 mAh with Smart Digital Display - $89.99 for Prime members, down from $129.99</li>

<li>Prime Power Bank 20,000 mAh with 100W Charging Base - $139.99, down from $184.99</li>

<li>3-in-1 MagSafe Charging Cube - $129.99, down from $149.99</li>

<li>SmartTrack Link 1-Pack - $15.99 for Prime members, down from $19.99</li>

<li>SmartTrack Link 2-Pack - $29.88, down from $35.99</li>

<li>SmartTrack Link 4-Pack - $48.99 for Prime members, down from $69.99</li></ul>

<h2>M2 iPad Air</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-952906

<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Get up to $80 off the new iPad Air</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$30 OFF</div>M2 11-inch iPad Air (128GB Wi-Fi) for $569.00</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$45 OFF</div>M2 13-inch iPad Air (128GB Wi-Fi) for $754.00</div></div>

Amazon continues to have the best discounts on the new 11-inch and 13-inch M2 iPad Air, with up to $80 in savings on these tablets. A few of these are dwindling in stock as we head into the weekend, so be sure to shop soon if you want to save on Apple's latest iPad Air.

<h2>Apple Watch Ultra 2</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-952905

<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Get $85 off the Apple Watch Ultra 2</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$85 OFF</div>Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $714.00</div></div>

Finally, this week saw Amazon expand its sale on the Apple Watch Ultra 2 with a few new models getting an $85 discount. This is a solid second-best price on the high-end wearable, and only Amazon has the deal.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.<div class="linkback">Related Roundup: Apple Deals</div>
This article, &quot;Best Apple Deals of the Week: Record Low Prices Hit 10th Gen iPad and M2 iPad Air, Plus Sonos and Anker Discounts&quot; first appeared on MacRumors.com

Discuss this article in our forums

Source: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Record Low Prices Hit 10th Gen iPad and M2 iPad Air, Plus Sonos and Anker Discounts
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: