Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: iPad 2 Event Edition!  (Read 735 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 06, 2011, 11:00:10 pm »

Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: iPad 2 Event Edition!

It's that time again kids, and this week we have TONS to talk about! We had a media event which included not just an official appearance by Medical Leave Steve, but loads of Apple news as well! We got our first look at the iPad 2, and a peek at iOS 4.3. Add to that the launch of Joint Venture and sightings of the new Thunderbolt laptops in the wild, and it's been quite the week to be a Mac geek.

Remember it's "buy one get one free" when I'm hosting: Come for the show, and stay for the aftershow! A healthy dose of TUAWTF is a very good way to wrap up the weekend.

Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself! To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cellphone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.

If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo or X-Lite SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk to you tonight!Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: iPad 2 Event Edition! originally appeared on TUAW on Sun, 06 Mar 2011 16:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/03/06/talkcast-tonight-7pm-pt-10pm-et-ipad-2-event-edition/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: