Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 4 Reception issue is now solved! Free cases to everyone  (Read 1376 times)
Hilleman

« on: April 06, 2011, 05:37:35 am »

After all the fiasco that is iPhone 4 reception issue.

Steve Jobs finally came clean and admitted that they where not perfect. Although he did say that not all phones are perfect too. Good thing he did not say that all people in the world especially iphone 4 users are not perfect.

Anyway, are you really digging this "solution" Free cases to all. You must take note that the free cases will not be the Bumper case as they cannot produce massive quantities of it.

Quite pathetic that the when they launched the phone they are flaunting it's new revolutionary classy design, and yet once you buy the 60.000 peso phone (I assume this will be the price). You cannot flaunt that design as you will not be able to make any calls once you held the death grip. And since you will not have the bumper case, in the end you will still have a phone that will look like the rest of the OLD iphone line once it's in a case.

pathetic.

What are your thoughts about this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

belkin iphone 4 cases
I-LUV iphone 4 case
I-LUV iphone 4 cases

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: