Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TUAW Giveaway: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Mac  (Read 775 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 12, 2011, 03:00:13 pm »

TUAW Giveaway: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Mac

One thing I love about the Mac App Store is that, game-wise, it eliminates the need to insert physical media into your Mac to play games. Over the past few days I've been playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on my MacBook Pro, and without the need for a disc, the game just flies, which helps make it that much more enjoyable. It also, of course, helps that Call of Duty is a heck of a great series.

TUAW has teamed up with Aspyr to give away three Mac App Store copies of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to some lucky readers. To enter the giveaway, mentally prepare yourself to take down some bad guys and then simply leave a comment below. As always, here are the rules:

Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.

To enter leave a comment on this post.

The comment must be left before Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

You may enter only once.

Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.

Each winner will receive one Mac App Store promo code for a copy of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Value: US$49.99).

Click Here for complete Official Rules.
TUAW Giveaway: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Mac originally appeared on TUAW on Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/04/11/tuaw-giveaway-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-for-mac/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: