Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alesis StudioDock for Ipad - announced at NAMM  (Read 1375 times)
uncle

« on: April 28, 2011, 02:17:35 am »

Pretty weird form factor. I assume that you can record to the Ipad's memory, so it's good for taping, at least in theory.
2 x XLR with phantom, no internal battery though AFAIK. You'd have to rely on external DVD battery or similar.

I guess the weakest link is still software for the Ipad and hardware crippling by Apple. Last time I checked, there was still a 16/44 limitation for recording audio.

No MSRP yet...

AUDIO INPUTS
    * 2x XLR-1/4"
    * Individual gain controls
    * Phantom power, switchable
    * Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 2

AUDIO OUTPUTS
    * 2x 1/4" Main
    * 1/4" TRS Headphone
    * Individual level controls

VIDEO OUTPUT
    * RCA Composite (requires compatible apps)

CONTROL I/O
    * MIDI In (DIN)
    * MIDI Out (DIN)
    * USB MIDI (Host)
    * 1/4" Footswitch (function assigned by apps)

ebelow is excited to announce the launch of its new line of sophisticated ipad2 accessories made from eco-leather for the environmentally sensible tablet user. Their folio-style, eco-leather ipad 2 keyboard
 are created from Restriction of Hazardous Substances leather, ensuring that these genuine leather cases are manufactured with limited impact on the environment.

Apple released its much-coveted iPad 2 this past weekend with customers lining up around the world, eager to purchase the latest in tablet technology. In fact, according to The New York Times, Apple’s iPad 2 TPU Cases is “the fastest-selling gadget in the history of electronics.” The Huffington Post raves, “Critics are praising it, customers are lining up for it and scalpers are cashing in on resold devices.”

Regardless of all of this iPad 2 madness, it’s hard to overlook the fact that using this electronic-wonder can become uncomfortable and even cumbersome without a well-designed case. Thankfully, there are a variety of ipad 2 stand to choose from and some, like the eco-friendly line by ebelow, can be found at your local Apple store or direct through DELETED.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:21:04 am by uncle » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: