Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leopard on a PC  (Read 7524 times)
baddappl

« on: June 06, 2008, 03:29:19 am »

Can you install Leopard on a PC. I want to take an Intel Core2 Duo PC laptop and install Leopard on it. Can it be done, and how to?
Begletsut

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:45:00 pm »

Man on all intels systems (PCs) can be installed hackintosh, first find the torrent Leo4all ( u must look for version 3), after u must burn it on a DVD , when u have it, u musts create a partition but u DONT must formate the partition, ok all necesary is done, put the DVD, reboot, boot menu, boot from CD( or DVD), it will activate Darwin and wi ll say press any key for continue installing , press same key, wait, choose the lenguaje, after, utilities, disk manager ( i think, u will see it) format the create partition , no when you have the windows the other with name MAC OS X(or other name) then close the windows, continue, readme->yes,choose the partition and there will be Custom Cancel and Install, choose custom, and there u must choose all drivers necessaries for your PC, when you finished choosing drivers acept, install, the install are 30 min normally when it finish will reboot and will boot Mac os leopard for defoult if u want windows in the beggining when sais u press F8 for advanced options...... press any key except F8, choose windows.
If u dont understand somethink ask me
beedyb220

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:37 pm »

Thanks.  I am following this thread also since I want to add Mac OSX to my desktop.  Is there anywhere to verify that my motherboard, graphics card,  sound card, etc has the appropriate drivers to run Mac OSX?
Begletsut

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 06:28:17 pm »

look all components must be intel, coze apple works with intel, and chipset intel, grafic card Nvidia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: