Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcast 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT: 'Twas the 'Cast before Christmas edition  (Read 756 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 04, 2011, 03:00:12 pm »

Talkcast 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT: 'Twas the 'Cast before Christmas edition

It's that time again! The day is nearing when we rampantly speculate about what wonderful new iThing will magically appear in our lives, and we anxiously wait for that special day when glorious new toys appear. You know what I'm talking about: Stevemas! That day in January when Steve makes his appearance and changes our lives. What did you think I was talking about?

Tonight on the Talkcast we'll be discussing what you all would like to have appear under your tree on Saturday (ahem), standard Mac topics, and hopefully we can spend a little time at my House of Crackpot Theories. I hope so, anyway. I've been making Ninjabread Men!

We kick things off tonight at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern. Your calls and questions help us make the show the best it can be, otherwise I'm just talking to myself! To participate on TalkShoe, you can click the Talkshoe Live button on our profile page, use the embedded Facebook app, or the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client (with built-in VoIP support); however, for maximum fun, you should call in. Just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 PM EDT Sunday to listen and chat; to call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.

If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo or X-Lite SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk with you then!Talkcast 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT: 'Twas the 'Cast before Christmas edition originally appeared on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/12/19/talkcast-10pm-et-7pm-pt-twas-the-cast-before-christmas-editi/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: