Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my iphone doesn't play sounds anymore  (Read 10953 times)
gia_marie

« on: May 12, 2008, 03:15:31 am »

hello!

i hope somebody can help me..

i tried installing a software that can create ringtones for iphone.. now, when i select a ringtone.. there's no sound.. even when someone calls, i can't hear them but they can hear me.. and i just found out.. even my itunes is not working anymore..

i need help.. please..

thanks,
gia marie
Geneva2001

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 07:07:17 pm »

I had the same problem a couple of months ago. Very easy. You probably plugged in the headphones and the jack (being excellent apple quality), still thinks the head phone jack is in. All you have to do is put your head phone jack a few times into the iphone until you hear sounds again. If you don't think that's what it is, all you have to do is plug in the headphones and you'll see the sound comes out from your headset. I couldn't believe it when it happened to me and searched high and low on all these forums till I found that answer. Hope that was helpful to you.
haycool

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 12:24:33 pm »

i had this problem before ...i got into settings -general - reset- reset all settings ...easy done Very Happy:D
hownowtaocao

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 05:52:25 am »

I had a similar problem with my iphone 3G, and thought it was the app I just downloaded. Turns out there is a small switch on the upper left hand corner of the phone, just above the volume. I had kept my phone in a case that covered it and never noticed it before. If a small red dot is visible, push the switch towards the dot and the phone should vibrate once, with a bell appearing on the screen if the phone is on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: