Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ideneb or retail?  (Read 2402 times)
viciousbryan

« on: August 14, 2011, 07:02:40 pm »

Hello everyone,

As a newbie I hope I'm not bothering you with annoying questions. So before I start, I'd like to state that I'm posting after reading a lot - but still, I'm some what confused.

Basically I'm interested in a very cheap hackintoshed netbook. I have the opportunity to purchase a second hand asus eee pc1000-something for a fair price. In some places I've read that this module is very compatible with osx, but in some places I've read that there are some wireless issues. So if any of you have any experience with that model/s, please share.

Another important thing: in a few places I've heard about a hacked osx version called ideneb, which one can burn it on a dvd or set it on a disk-on-key using windows. This procedure sounds relatively easy. On the other hand, in some cases people claim that one must own a retail version of osx in addition to accessibility to another machine that runs osx in order to complete hackintosh installation successfully. What are the differences between the two methods and in which should I use with pc1000 netbook?

Please help, Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: