Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands On iPhone 4S Video or What Happens If You Tell Siri "I Love You"  (Read 421 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 11, 2011, 11:00:30 pm »

Hands On iPhone 4S Video or What Happens If You Tell Siri "I Love You"

iPhone-Ticker.de points us to a hands on demo video of Siri on the new iPhone 4S.  Siri is Apple's new voice assistant that is designed to provide you with some voice-only capabilities on your iPhone 4S.  

Besides some serious examples, the reviewer also asks some silly questions and statements including "How Old Are You" and "I Love You".

The reviewer also briefly walks through some of the other iOS 5 features.  iOS 5 (without Siri) will be launched on October 12th.  

Meanwhile another video by Stuff.tv is also making the rounds.  This was recorded at Apple's media event last week and shows some more examples of what Siri is capable of.  The demonstrator in this video is tapping the Siri icon to end recognition, but Siri will also work when listening for a pause in conversation:

Siri is an iPhone 4S exclusive feature.  The iPhone 4S will be officially launched on Friday, October 14th.  

Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Discovery Channel to Air Steve Jobs Documentary with Mythbusters Hosts
• Side By Side Photos of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
• Apple's Covent Garden Retail Store Raided in Organized Motorbike Robbery
• Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Begin
• Steve Jobs's Thirtieth Birthday Present

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/10/11/hands-on-iphone-4s-video-or-what-happens-if-you-tell-siri-i-love-you/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: