Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full-featured Navigon MobileNavigator gets temporary price cut  (Read 931 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 14, 2010, 11:00:20 pm »

Full-featured Navigon MobileNavigator gets temporary price cut

Filed under: iPhoneJust in time for those summer vacations, Navigon has dropped the price of the full North American version to U.S. $49.99. That's a 30 dollar savings.

Of all the GPS apps I've tested, I found the Navigon app to be the most full-featured and accurate. The screen is very clear and it is easy to use the many features included. I especially like the display of speed limits, and the ability to get a warning if I go over. Text-to-speech is very clear, and local search, which uses Google, is very handy and keeps the points of interest information up to date.

You can also enhance the app with additional purchases of live traffic info, and a 3D panorama view that shows you the contours of the geography you are driving through.TUAWFull-featured Navigon MobileNavigator gets temporary price cut originally appeared on The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) on Fri, 14 May 2010 18:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/05/14/full-featured-navigon-mobilenavigator-gets-temporary-price-cut/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: