Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone  (Read 5443 times)
barret

« on: September 20, 2007, 02:36:10 pm »

I have a problem with my Iphone im getting almoste everything to work put im still not there.
Problem Nr 1: cant recive messages
Problem Nr 2: when i make a call i cant here the person im talking to. I have to press Speakers the the sound comes on then turn the speaker off to get the sound in my ear speaker.

Im using Pc witch is not that great to comunicate with apples Iphone Sad but i want it to work!!!
royfakhry

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 02:52:13 pm »

I unlocked the iphone and it is working, I can receive sms but it seems i can't delete them I don't know why!
The only common problem is that I as well can't hear well when someone calls.
An additional problem is that my internet connection works with the EDGE option but when I put it on WIFI, I only can use the POP3 email to download my work emails, the Safari connection to log into the internet doesn't work on WIFI
Does anyone know what I can do to get my internet connection on WIFI?
gr300

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:41:19 pm »

I have a problem with my Iphone im getting almoste everything to work put im still not there.
Problem Nr 1: cant recive messages
Problem Nr 2: when i make a call i cant here the person im talking to. I have to press Speakers the the sound comes on then turn the speaker off to get the sound in my ear speaker.

Im using Pc witch is not that great to comunicate with apples Iphone Sad but i want it to work!!!

i have same problem with this...do you anyguys can make some solved for this case....

thx be4
vectormodeling

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 11:47:48 pm »

wow, the iphone really seems like it doesn't work well at all. i think i'm optin for an ipod touch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: