Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly  (Read 9528 times)
ZZX
Global Moderator

« on: September 20, 2007, 11:32:32 pm »

http://iphone.unlock.no/

Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly
First, thanks to everyone who made this possible. Iphone Dev team, geohot and his "crew", Iphonesimfree and all others. And of course, thanks to the copycat "HaRRo" who keeps ripping off my tutorials - too bad you also copied my previous errors.

This is the real deal - unlock your iPhone for use with any SIM in less than 30 minutes. Anyone with some computer experience will be able to follow this tutorial, since i've omitted all techincal details. No need to disassemble your phone anymore

Update: A new and even easier solution is released by the iPhone Dev team. It is much simpler, but it seems that it doesn't work for everyone - especially if you have tried to unlock your phone before. Under is a temporary "mini-tutorial" for the new method. Click here if you rather want to do the safer and well tested method.

Using windows, just jailbreak with iBrickr like described in step 1 below, and click Applications → Install PXL (if not already done), then click "Browse applications" select AnySIM. Also, install BinKit, which should be in the same list as AnySim. When done, an AnySIM icon should be on your iphone, and you just run that. When done (do this even if you get error, since it may be unlocked even with error), you must bypass the activation mecanism on the iphone. Do this even if your phone is already activated (unless you used patched lockdownd method). In iBrickr, click Files, and on the iPhone screen to the right, navigate to /usr/libexec/. Click Upload file, and upload a file named lockdownd. Now you just restart your phone, and it should accept ANY SIM!

royfakhry

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 02:00:45 am »

I unlockedtheiphone and it is working great excet the internet connection! I have an AT&T card but it is pay as you go and not a plan...I can press on the safari button and connecto to the internet or use the weather when I use the Edge option! But when I am on the WIFI network i can have any internet connection except to down load my emails which work on a pop server.
WHen I try accesing the internet through Safari I get the following message: "Safari can't open the page because it could notconnect to the server"
If you can solve my problem It would be awesome...Thanks
krUnAl

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 01:00:33 am »

Are You guys talking about the iphone 1.1.1 firmware?
gr300

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 06:13:24 pm »

http://iphone.unlock.no/

Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly
First, thanks to everyone who made this possible. Iphone Dev team, geohot and his "crew", Iphonesimfree and all others. And of course, thanks to the copycat "HaRRo" who keeps ripping off my tutorials - too bad you also copied my previous errors.

This is the real deal - unlock your iPhone for use with any SIM in less than 30 minutes. Anyone with some computer experience will be able to follow this tutorial, since i've omitted all techincal details. No need to disassemble your phone anymore

Update: A new and even easier solution is released by the iPhone Dev team. It is much simpler, but it seems that it doesn't work for everyone - especially if you have tried to unlock your phone before. Under is a temporary "mini-tutorial" for the new method. Click here if you rather want to do the safer and well tested method.

Using windows, just jailbreak with iBrickr like described in step 1 below, and click Applications → Install PXL (if not already done), then click "Browse applications" select AnySIM. Also, install BinKit, which should be in the same list as AnySim. When done, an AnySIM icon should be on your iphone, and you just run that. When done (do this even if you get error, since it may be unlocked even with error), you must bypass the activation mecanism on the iphone. Do this even if your phone is already activated (unless you used patched lockdownd method). In iBrickr, click Files, and on the iPhone screen to the right, navigate to /usr/libexec/. Click Upload file, and upload a file named lockdownd. Now you just restart your phone, and it should accept ANY SIM!

i already try 3 pieces...
2 working n  1 is trouble at safari cannot crash when bypass mode......

jjaenagle

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 12:54:51 pm »

[size=14ptDont go there!  use ziphone http:www.theidoctor.org[/size]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: