Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor: iPhones on Sprint and Verizon This Year  (Read 1009 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 24, 2010, 11:00:07 pm »

Rumor: iPhones on Sprint and Verizon This Year

Rumors about the iPhone coming to Verizon are so last month. Meet the  new sexy: rumors about the iPhone coming to Sprint.According to MacRumors.com, the word around the campfire is that Apple's ever-loving handset could soon be making its debut on both the Verizon and Sprint networks in September. The rumor is seconded by jkontherun:In the “totally unlikely to come true” department, yesterday I was told that Sprint will be getting the iPhone this summer. You heard that right, while rumors have long pointed to Big Red getting the iPhone this year, never has it been mentioned that Sprint would be selling the iPhone. I can’t believe this is true, although the source has been reliable in the past and does work for Sprint. I’m not holding my breath.Such a move would make sense for all parties involved. Obviously, both Sprint and Verizon would love to get their mitts on the iPhone, as the Smartphone all but prints money. Apple would stand to win too, not just from increased handset sales, but also by being able to further infiltrate the North American mobile market, and in doing so hopefully slow the growing popularity of Android-based handsets.As always, take this one with a grain of salt. We'll keep you posted should anything develop. 

http://www.maclife.com/article/news/rumor_iphones_sprint_and_verizon_year

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: