Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: International Customers Finally Get to Buy an iPad  (Read 887 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 28, 2010, 03:00:10 pm »

International Customers Finally Get to Buy an iPad

(Image courtesy of MacRumors)iPad customers in the United States, gloat no more: The iPad has finally arrived across the pond, and around the world.MacRumors is reporting that Apple’s new iPad has finally arrived on foreign shores -- at least nine of them anyway -- with long lines in most locations. According to a report from Reuters, Apple’s flagship store in Tokyo’s Ginza had a line of more than 1,200 people, all waiting to be the first to get their hands on the iPad."I wanted to touch it as soon as possible. I felt real excitement when it was finally in my hands," exclaimed Takechiyo Yamanaka, 19, who camped out in front of the Ginza store from Wednesday evening to be the first in line.The story is really told in photos, with long lines of iPad-hungry customers at Apple Stores in the United Kingdom (seen above, at the Regent Street location), Paris, Sydney and Italy, and even a video of the retail mayhem in Japan.As you’ll recall, the international rollout of the iPad was delayed 30 days due to higher than expected demand in the United States. It would seem based on these early photos that Apple will continue its winning streak with the iPad overseas, at least with the nine countries where it’s now available and plenty more yet to come.

http://www.maclife.com/article/news/international_customers_finally_get_buy_ipad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: