Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RapidWeaver and Nobility: Professional HTML Editor and Elegant Website Theme Package [Deals Hub]  (Read 565 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 13, 2012, 07:01:11 pm »

RapidWeaver and Nobility: Professional HTML Editor and Elegant Website Theme Package [Deals Hub]

Just because I’m a hard-core WordPress guy, doesn’t mean that I never need a HTML editor. Sometimes I need to work on a newsletter template. Sometimes I just need to see how a chunk of CSS behaves. Or I might need a fast site and splash page for a project. And do you think I code by hand? Thank, no. I gave that up in 1997. Well, at least doing everything by hand.
Regardless, having a solid WYSIWYG HTML editor is essential. Of course there are free ones. Sure those are good for a one off thing now and then, but really when you have a chance to get a great tool, you should. I’ve had a copy of RapidWeaver installed for a while. I picked it up in a bundle sometime and I keep it handy for when I need it. I’ll tell you more about this deal in a moment—Create Powerful Websites With RapidWeaver 5: Build Beautiful Websites & Get Realmac’s Nobility Theme to Get You Started.

Continue reading →

http://feeds.iphonehacks.com/~r/iphonehacks/~3/MciBFZx-Du4/rapidweaver-and-nobility-professional-html-editor-and-elegant-website-theme-package-deals-hub.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: