Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hone Your Design Skills With The Learn To Design Bundle [Deals Hub]  (Read 560 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 25, 2012, 03:01:16 am »

Hone Your Design Skills With The Learn To Design Bundle [Deals Hub]

Right then, now that yesterday’s excitement is behind us (here’s a wrap up in case you missed it), time to get schooled. Oh not in a bad way, but in the “how’d you like to learn the core apps designers and developers need in their jobs for $100?” way. This learning bundle, IMHO, is like design school in a (virtual) box—Learn To Design Bundle.
Many of you might not realize that in addition to writing blog posts and books, I teach WordPress and social media. In fact I taught for a while at one of the local IT Universities where my students were learning all this stuff. They compressed a lot of learning into a couple years, and while roughly a hundred plus hours of video doesn’t replace time in the classroom…it certainly helps refresh your memory or prepare for school.

Continue reading →

http://feeds.iphonehacks.com/~r/iphonehacks/~3/uoY6dtLA6hg/hone-your-design-skills-with-the-learn-to-design-bundle-deals-hub.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: