Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Week in iPad Cases: Say hello to my iPad mini  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 27, 2012, 11:05:33 am »

The Week in iPad Cases: Say hello to my iPad mini

The wait is over! Well, actually, it’s just begun: Apple’s new iPad mini won’t be available for order until next week, and it won’t start shipping until a couple weeks after that. But we’ve already seen lots of new cases and protective accessories for Apple’s smaller tablet. This installment of our iPad-case roundup goes small, and it’s a big one.

Hard Candy's ShockDrop

Hard Candy: The ShockDrop (iPad mini; $50) features ten millimeters of shock-absorbing silicone at the edges to provide superior protection for your mobile device. Its semi-rigid screen protection is designed to take serious abuse so that your glass doesn’t have to, and the rip-proof port and button covers keep dust and dirt out of your device’s openings without having to worry about inadvertently damaging the case when you want to access them. The ShockDrop comes in black/black or black/red.

iGear Unlimited's iPad Mini Portfolio Case

iGear Unlimited: The iPad Mini Portfolio Case (iPad mini; $40) is a well-padded, portfolio-style case made of PU leather. Its magnetic cover keeps the iPad safe during transport and doubles as a stand when flipped over, allowing to prop up your tablet at multiple angles for viewing and typing in landscape orientation.

i-Luv's Snoopy Folio

i-Luv: The CEO Folio (iPad mini; $65) is designed for professionals on the go. In addition to protecting your iPad mini from the vagaries of everyday life, it includes a built-in viewing stand, room for a pen or stylus, and a generous supply of pockets and slots for paper and plastic cards.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2013088/the-week-in-ipad-cases-say-hello-to-my-ipad-mini.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: