Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Week in iPhone Cases: The ring  (Read 732 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:58 am »

The Week in iPhone Cases: The ring

Despite all the excitement about Apple’s new iPad mini, our mailboxes continue to be inundated with announcements for new iPhone cases for all tastes and needs. Of course, that’s good news for you, because it means that we get to bring you another one of our weekly case roundups.

ArmPocket's Xtreme i-30

Armpocket: As its name suggests, the Sport i-20 (iPhone 4 and 4S; $30) is an armband case designed for the active user. It’s water- and sweat-resistant, fits most arm sizes, and features an extra zippered pocket for money or headphones. It comes in blue, pink, purple, white, red, black, yellow, or orange. If you’re looking for something that will fit the iPhone 5, you’ll want to check out the Xtreme i-30 (iPhone 5; $40).

Freedom Pop's Freedom Sleeve Rocket

Freedom Pop: The Freedom Sleeve Rocket (fourth-generation iPod touch; $99) turns your iPod touch into an actual mobile-data device thanks to Freedom Pop’s 4G network, which allows you to gain access to up to 500MB of monthly wireless bandwidth for free. It also acts as a hotspot for up to eight devices at a time, and still maintains over six hours of battery life.

Noreve's Leather Case

Noreve: The Leather Case (iPhone 5; €46) features a convenient front cover, held fast by a sturdy clip, that keeps your phone protected during transport but flips open at the flick of a finger. The case is available in a large selection of colors and styles, many with unique stitching patterns and luxury textures such as crocodile and ostrich.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2013403/the-week-in-iphone-cases-the-ring.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: