Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Home Sharing, tag editing, iTunes U, and more  (Read 414 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2012, 07:00:59 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Home Sharing, tag editing, iTunes U, and more

Editor’s note: This week's column addresses issues with iTunes 10. iTunes 11 was released on Thursday, and the iTunes Guy is hard at work on an in-depth review, which will post soon.

Ask the iTunes Guy is a regular column in which we answer your questions on everything iTunes related. If there’s something you’d like to know, send an email to the iTunes Guy for consideration.

In this week’s column, we look at five very different questions. Read about sharing your iTunes library at home and splitting it when two people part ways. Find out how to add descriptions to TV episodes, sort iTunes U course and listen to podcasts on your Mac at different speeds.

Q: Is there a way to limit what is accessible to my iPad when using Home Sharing with iTunes? Our iTunes library is shared by the whole family but I have music I’d rather the rest of the family not be able to access.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2017443/ask-the-itunes-guy-home-sharing-tag-editing-itunes-u-and-more.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: