Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Cook: I've Given Up Physical Keyboards, Use iPad "80% of the Time"  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 07, 2012, 11:00:37 am »

Tim Cook: I've Given Up Physical Keyboards, Use iPad "80% of the Time"

As part of its teaser for tonight's Rock Center interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook, NBC has released a clip with Cook talking about the virtual keyboard built into the iPhone and the iPad. He suggests that Brian Williams should stick with it and trust the autocorrect feature in iOS.   Cook says that he does spend time on the Mac but spends 80% of his time on the iPad. "And of course" Cook says, "I have [my iPhone] with me all the time."     Cook also shares that he gets many emails from customers and loves it because "they talk to you as if you're sitting at their kitchen table." He does share that he sometimes "gets an earful" from dissatisfied customers.   Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories • Snapseed Adds New Filters, Goes Free • Pixelmator Apologizes for Crashes Resulting from Nvidia Driver Bug • Apple Updates Final Cut Pro, Compressor, and Motion with Bug Fixes • Unofficial 3-in-1 Lightning Camera Connection Kit Supports USB, SD, and MicroSD • iPad Mini Shipping Estimates Drop to One Week in U.S. and Canada

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/12/06/tim-cook-ive-dropped-physical-keyboards-uses-ipad-80-of-the-time/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: