Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HAVE A BRICK- a frozen IPHONE!!!  (Read 5882 times)
Mandrate

« on: October 30, 2007, 11:27:27 pm »

Hi!
My problem is that my screentouch doesn't work. I did restore and I have tried a lot of things. I can access to the files by ibrickr but I cannot obviously have comunication by ssh. I want to use reviginizer tool, but this tool have "only" scripts and I can run scripts. I need a program to run this scripts with only cable conection.
Thanks.
Fredrik

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:41:37 pm »

Hey,
I have the same problem, it lockdown when I was about to update it in itunes. Now the touchscreen is "dead".
have you reached any new solutions to your problem?

reg./Fredrik
Dinux

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 05:22:09 pm »

Hello

im again, just plug to a pc and try to actualice to 1.1.1 and put that firmware
later i put how can you unblock that?s iphone without ibrick just with a wifi without password

be patient i have too much work here in mexico

Bye
Mandrate

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:39:45 pm »

When I bought my iphone had 1.1.1 version firmware. I did a downgrade to 1.0.2 and my iphone frozen up. I have done a upgrade to version 1.1.1 again to fix the problem but I have the same problem it's frozen. If you know how to unblock (I can't do anything - I can't slide for emergency) please tell me something.
Thanks.
vectormodeling

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 11:49:06 pm »

sucks that apples really taking a stand against this unlocking thing. you'd think that more provider would mean more people buying iphones and more money for apple. i guess they have a different agenda.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: