Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Refurbished 13-Inch Retina MacBook Pro Models Appear in Apple's Online Store  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 18, 2013, 03:00:34 am »

Refurbished 13-Inch Retina MacBook Pro Models Appear in Apple's Online Store

Apple today added the new 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro to the refurbished section of its online store, giving prospective customers the opportunity to save 15% compared to brand-new machine. Currently available models include:   - 2.5 GHz Core i5 with 128 GB storage: $1439, compared to $1699 new   - 2.5 GHz Core i5 with 256 GB storage: $1699, compared to $1999 new   - 2.9 GHz Core i7 with 512 GB storage: $2289, compared to $2689 new     All three models are listed as shipping in 1-3 business days.   As with all of Apple's refurbished products, the 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro units have been thoroughly tested and reconditioned and carry a one-year warranty equal to that offered on brand-new machines.   The addition of the 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro to Apple's refurbished store comes roughly two weeks after the appearance of 15-inch models. But with the 13-inch models having just been introduced in October, some four months after the launch of the 15-inch models, the smaller Retina MacBook Pro has made the transition to the refurbished store much more quickly than its larger sibling.   (Thanks, Alan!)   Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories • Square Enix's 'Final Fantasy All The Bravest' Melds Traditional RPG Mechanics with Casual Gameplay • Sprint to Launch Total Equipment Protection Plan for iPhone on January 25 • 'Temple Run 2' Hits the App Store • Apple Adds Credit Options for Chinese Buyers  • Apple Seeds Build 12D54 of OS X 10.8.3 to Developers

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/01/17/refurbished-13-inch-retina-macbook-pro-models-appear-in-apples-online-store/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: