Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great iOS Apps for Bargain Hunters  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 29, 2013, 03:01:02 pm »

Great iOS Apps for Bargain Hunters

I’m a cheapskate—within reason, of course. You won’t see me on Extreme Couponing, but when I buy something, I like to make sure I’m getting the best possible deal. Fortunately, smartphones make it easier than ever to be a smart shopper. Here are some iOS apps that can help you find deals on everything from a cup of coffee to a DVR, and stay organized while you’re at it. All of them are free.

Coupon Sherpa: This well-designed app offers coupons for discounts and deals at a wide variety of retailers, restaurants, service providers, and select grocery stores. Search for coupons (which are for in-store use only) by category or by retailer. Some can be scanned from your phone at checkout; others must be printed.

Decide: This app offers product information, reviews, and ratings on appliances, audio equipment, sports gear, computers and electronics, and more. The Price Predictor feature advises whether to buy now or wait, based on factors such as product updates, new releases, and likely price changes. You can set alerts for price fluctuations, rumors, and other info that might influence your purchase decision.

GeoQpons: Track down deals in your neighborhood at local and national retailers via this app, which provides coupons and gives directions to the nearest stores that accept them. Again, some offers can be scanned, while others require a printed coupon.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2025508/great-ios-apps-for-bargain-hunters.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: