Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to synchronize email signatures  (Read 310 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2013, 03:01:17 pm »

How to synchronize email signatures

Reader Ned Chessman is curious about a Mail feature. He writes:

I have a recent iMac and I’m planning to purchase a MacBook Air. I’ve created a lot of signatures in Mail on my iMac and I’d hate to have to recreate them on my laptop. Is there any easy way to transfer those signatures to the laptop’s copy of Mail?

If you have the same iCloud account set up on each computer and you’ve configured each to synchronize email (you do this in the iCloud system preference) you’ll find that your signatures will magically appear on the MacBook shortly after you launch Mail.

However, you may find that they’re not attached to a particular account. Instead, when you open Mail’s preferences and click on Signatures you find your complete collection of signatures when you select the All Signatures entry at the top of the account list, but no signatures attached to specific accounts. Should you wish for them to be so attached you must drag them to the correct account.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2027795/how-to-synchronize-email-signatures.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: