Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating remote presentations with Messages  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 20, 2013, 11:01:00 pm »

Creating remote presentations with Messages

The Macworld Video finally returns to its weekly schedule! We kick off the video’s rebirth with a short lesson on how to share Keynote presentations over a Messages chat. With a copy of Keynote and Keynote presentation in hand, you’ll be sharing in no time.

Transcript

In this video I’m going to show you how to offer a presentation to a remote user using the Messages application. This is something you’ll find helpful for online meetings or instruction. For this to work you’ll need a copy of Apple’s Keynote application as well as a Keynote presentation. Also, be sure that each participant is using the same service—each one of you is using iCloud or each one is using AIM. You can’t share files and presentations if one of you is using an iCloud account and the other is using AIM.

I’ll begin by launching Messages and selecting a buddy in my Buddy List with whom I wish to share my presentation.

Then, from the Buddies menu I choose Invite to Video Chat. An invitation will be sent to my buddy, which he or she has to accept in order for this thing to go forward. Once the invitation has been accepted we can move on.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2027924/creating-remote-presentations-with-messages.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: