Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iphone 1.1.1 contacts list  (Read 6009 times)
Rockets

« on: November 13, 2007, 07:06:01 pm »

hey,

i was just wondering why my unlocked 1.1.1 iphone contact list doesn't have the letters headings or the alphabet on the right side to get you any letter quicker.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/gettingstarted/guidedtour_medium.html

on the iphone guided tour it shows the contact list with letter headings and the alphabet on the side.

mine just seem to be in order by either last name or first name. i've also checked the settings and it basically just lets me switch from sorting last name or first name.

any help would be great, thanks

Rockets

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:55:38 pm »

maybe this feature was for the iphone 1.0.0 or 1.0.2?

and is not around with the 1.1.1?

any advice?
testdrive

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 01:56:23 am »

I am using an unlocked iPhone 1.1.1 -this feature is very much there on the new version
maybe this feature was for the iphone 1.0.0 or 1.0.2?

and is not around with the 1.1.1?

any advice?
Rockets

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 03:10:56 am »

ummm, thats so weird.

i dont really know what to do? maybe it activates when you have a certain number of contacts? :S

how did you unlock your iphone? did u used the apptapp?
mwsxh

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:50:40 am »

hey,

i was just wondering why my unlocked 1.1.1 iphone contact list doesn't have the letters headings or the alphabet on the right side to get you any letter quicker.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/gettingstarted/guidedtour_medium.html

on the iphone guided tour it shows the contact list with letter headings and the alphabet on the side.

mine just seem to be in order by either last name or first name. i've also checked the settings and it basically just lets me switch from sorting last name or first name.

any help would be great, thanks

Donot worry! When the amount of your contacts come to a certain number, the feature you want will be there, regardless of the version 1.1.1/1.0.2. Have a try!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: