Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why many Apple TVs are better than one  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 25, 2013, 11:01:04 am »

Why many Apple TVs are better than one

My first Apple TV quickly established itself as an essential addition to my home media setup. I used it primarily to send music from my Mac’s iTunes library to the home theater audio system in our living room. In addition, it let me watch videos purchased or rented from the iTunes Store on the family HDTV.

Over time, our use of the Apple TV has only broadened. One example: My wife invited a group of her friends over to watch a series of video interviews, obtained as free downloads from a website, but she didn’t want to make everyone huddle around her computer to view the shows. Our Apple TV came to the rescue. We imported the videos into her iTunes library, letting her display the videos on the connected television.

As great as having one Apple TV has been, I’ve more recently discovered the benefits of owning multiple Apple TVs, one for each of the three televisions in our home.

The joy of multiple Apple TVs

The most obvious advantage of multiple Apple TVs is that I have access to Apple TV’s features no matter which television or audio system I’m using. As a result, I can now listen to music from my iTunes library just about anywhere in our house.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2039529/why-many-apple-tvs-are-better-than-one.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: