Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Videoconference With Your Dog Via iPhone Using This Bizarre Remote Treat Dispenser From Petzila  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 10, 2013, 03:00:08 pm »

Videoconference With Your Dog Via iPhone Using This Bizarre Remote Treat Dispenser From Petzila

I love my pets, I do. I have two stubborn, cute, snorty little pugs and I consider them part of the family. That’s why I sort of snorted myself when I saw the IndieGogo project page for Petzila, an odd little videoconferencing gadget that purports to let you connect to your pampered pooch via the [...]The post Videoconference With Your Dog Via iPhone Using This Bizarre Remote Treat Dispenser From Petzila appeared first on Cult of Mac.Related StoriesITC Rules In Favor Of Apple, Bans Older Samsung Devices For Patent InfringementDelightfully Simple Rise Alarm Clock Is Apple’s App Of The WeekJudge Denies Apple’s Plea In DoJ’s Antitrust E-Book Ruling, Could Mean No More iBookstoreT-Mobile Ending ‘$0 Down’ Summer Sale On iPhone 5 And 4S TomorrowAll Apple Developer Programs Are Back Online After 3 Week Outage    

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cultofmac/bFow/~3/F01wO1a_zZE/story01.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: