Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Cook Sends Email to Apple Employees Reflecting on Second Anniversary of Steve Jobs' Death  (Read 324 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 04, 2013, 07:00:27 pm »

Tim Cook Sends Email to Apple Employees Reflecting on Second Anniversary of Steve Jobs' Death

With the second anniversary of Steve Jobs' death coming tomorrow, Apple CEO Tim Cook has sent a brief email to company employees reflecting on Jobs and the impact he continues to have on Cook and the company. The full email has been posted by 9to5Mac.Team-   Tomorrow marks the second anniversary of Steve’s death. I hope everyone will reflect on what he meant to all of us and to the world. Steve was an amazing human being and left the world a better place.   I think of him often and find enormous strength in memories of his friendship, vision and leadership. He left behind a company that only he could have built and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple. We will continue to honor his memory by dedicating ourselves to the work he loved so much. There is no higher tribute to his memory. I know that he would be proud of all of you.   Best,   TimIn the weeks following Jobs' death, Apple invited fans to leave remembrances to be shared on the company's website and held a private celebration of his life for company employees. The company marked the first anniversary of his passing last year with a photo and audio slideshow and message from Tim Cook posted on the front page of apple.com.   Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories • Apple Notifies Developers About App Store Volume Purchase Program for Mac Apps  • Citi Fined $30 Million By Massachusetts Over Unreleased Apple Data Sharing • Adobe Hacked, 2.9 Million Customer Accounts Compromised  • 'Baldur's Gate II' for Mac Arriving on November 15 • Flaw in Chrome for iOS 7 Reveals Incognito Searches • Otterbox Introduces New iPhone 5/5s Case With Space for Credit Cards and Cash • U.S. Schools Experiencing Issues with iPad Supervision Profiles on iOS 7 • Snapchat Launches Update for iOS with New 'Snapchat Stories' Feature    

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/10/04/tim-cook-sends-email-to-apple-employees-reflecting-on-second-anniversary-of-steve-jobs-death/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: