Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Pre-Event Edition!  (Read 363 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2013, 11:00:21 am »

Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Pre-Event Edition!

Once again, we come to that time of the week where wee discuss the news of the week that was, and (in this case) anxiously anticipate the week to come. We know there's an event happening Wednesday, so we have all of that speculation to cover, as well as whatever burning topics the chat room has a hankerin for.

Tonight we'll be joined by the Managing Editor of The Mac Observer, Jeff Gamet, and iMore chief Rene Ritchie. You never know who else will show up though, so you ought to come by just in case.

If you want to influence the conversation, or find out what all this "aftershow" business is all about, you really ought to just drop by. Don't worry, the door to my House (of Crackpot Theories) is only closed because I have the air conditioner on.

Believe me, it's a much better show when I'm not talking to myself! To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.

If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free X-Lite or other SIP clients (aside from Skype or Google Voice), basic instructions are here. Talk to you tonight!

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

Continue reading Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Pre-Event Edition!Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Pre-Event Edition! originally appeared on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Sun, 09 Sep 2012 15:30:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2012/09/09/talkcast-tonight-7pm-pt-10pm-et-pre-event-edition/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: