Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GarageBand: The finer (and final) points  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »

GarageBand: The finer (and final) points

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As a writer/musician who’s spent a lot of time with GarageBand over the years, I must resist the temptation to explore its every nook and cranny simply because I’m enthusiastic about it. Features that I find fascinating may appeal to only a few of you and I’d rather not tax your patience. Given that, I’d like to wrap up my look at the application by pointing out a few of its nuances that the majority of would-be GarageBand users will find helpful.</p><h2>Instrument editing</h2>
<p>
I’ve shown you how to “play” GarageBand’s instruments with an external keyboard, onscreen keyboard, and even the Mac’s keyboard. And while I expect that many of you have done so perfectly, there may be a person or two who has hit a clunker. Thankfully we’re no longer living in the days of tape where you either played every note and chord perfectly or relied on a very talented engineer with a box of razor blades. GarageBand is a music processor meaning that, like a word processor, you have the ability to correct your mistakes.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2094842/garageband-the-finer-and-final-points.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: GarageBand: The finer (and final) points
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: