Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How I edit track metadata in iTunes  (Read 423 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 18, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

How I edit track metadata in iTunes

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve got a confession to make: I have a compulsion about iTunes track data: I’m obsessed with making sure it’s accurate and, more importantly, consistent. This is especially true of classical music: I have a format that I like all my classical tracks to follow when it comes to name, artist, and album that I think makes it easier to find the music I want on my Mac and on my iOS devices. So I spend some time—some might say an inordinate amount of time—making sure that all of that data is the way I want it.</p><p>
There are a couple of ways to do that. First and most simply is to select a bunch of tracks and hit Command-I (or select File &gt; Get Info) and edit the metadata there. This obviously works best for fields like Album and Artist—fields that are the same for multiple tracks. You can edit that information for multiple tracks simultaneously from the Get Info window.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2097420/how-i-edit-track-metadata-in-itunes.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How I edit track metadata in iTunes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: