Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geotagging the easy way with Aperture 3.5  (Read 351 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 19, 2014, 02:00:18 pm »

Geotagging the easy way with Aperture 3.5

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
<span style="line-height: 1.75em;">Even if your camera doesn’t have GPS built-in, you can add location data to your photos using Aperture 3.5.</span></p><p>
There are three major ways to do this. The first two involve looking up locations in Aperture’s Places, then applying that data to your images. The third technique pulls data from pictures captured with your iPhone. Since iPhone images are automatically geotagged, they can be used to mark photos captured with a regular digital camera.</p><p>
Here’s how it all works.</p><h2>Drag and drop using Places</h2>
<p>
This method is terrific when you've captured pictures at a location displayed on a map. For example, I shot a series of photos at Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara. If I zoom in on a map of that area, the Wharf is displayed. So all I have to do is drag my pictures on to that location to tag them. Here are the steps.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2090927/geotagging-the-easy-way-with-aperture-3-5.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Geotagging the easy way with Aperture 3.5
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: