Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What we might see in the next Apple TV  (Read 342 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 28, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »

What we might see in the next Apple TV

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’m a TV buff, which is really just a way for me to say that I watch way too much television without having to feel too bad about myself. In pursuit of that pastime, I use my Apple TV a lot. In fact, it’s become my video-watching device of choice: quieter than my Xbox 360, more remote-friendly and less fiddly than my Mac mini media center.</p><p>But despite all that it does so well, there’s still room for improvement. Which is why I’ve been closely following the widespread rumors of an Apple TV revision that have been circulating over the past months. Though I’m usually loath to sift through the tea leaves of Apple rumors, the sheer quantity of them has me thinking that an Apple TV update is in the offing. The question of the moment is then: What might Apple have up its sleeve for the newest version of its set-top box?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2099008/what-we-might-see-in-the-next-apple-tv.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What we might see in the next Apple TV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: