Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Picks: Our favorite iOS apps this month  (Read 405 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2014, 02:00:29 pm »

Staff Picks: Our favorite iOS apps this month

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Just as we did last month, Macworld staffers got together to chat about the best apps they’ve been using recently. Here are some that have recently captured our imaginations (and perhaps a spot on our homescreens), whether they’re tiny apps from budding developers or the top-grossing apps that everyone is using. Our hope is that, while you might recognize some of these apps, others you might never have encountered. All of them, we think, are worth a look.</p><h2>Chris Breen: Waterlogue</h2>
<figure class="medium right"><a class="zoom" href="http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2014/03/staff-picks-waterlogue-100249397-large.jpg">staff picks waterlogue" width="300" height="402[/url]</figure>
<p>
I’m old enough to have used really bad cameras back in the day, and so the charm of purposefully applying a filter to a good image to make it look like a poor one is lost on me. But I haven’t entirely given up on image-munging apps: I just prefer those that lend something truly beautiful to my images.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2105900/staff-picks-our-favorite-ios-apps-this-month.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Staff Picks: Our favorite iOS apps this month
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: