Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paper review: FiftyThree's sketching app gets iOS 7 update, dots, and brush sizes  (Read 584 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 17, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »

Paper review: FiftyThree's sketching app gets iOS 7 update, dots, and brush sizes

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’m a big fan of FiftyThree’s Paper app for free-form sketching, drawing, and even note-taking. You can do quite a lot with this relatively simplistic drawing program, and I’ve been using it as my primary doodle pad for quite some time.</p><p>
For those who have never experienced Paper, here’s the deal: The iPad app is a series of moleskine-esque digital notebooks (in landscape orientation) where you can use remarkably real simulations of brushes and pens to sketch, ink, marker, or watercolor. Each brush costs $2, though you can buy the Essentials pack for $7. For me, it’s a go-to app on my iPad mini, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2107944/paper-review-fiftythrees-sketching-app-gets-ios-7-update-dots-and-brush-sizes.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Paper review: FiftyThree's sketching app gets iOS 7 update, dots, and brush sizes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: