Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax software for Mac review: A much-improved H&R Block still bows to Intuit TurboTax  (Read 358 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 20, 2014, 02:00:22 pm »

Tax software for Mac review: A much-improved H&R Block still bows to Intuit TurboTax

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The simple reality of tax preparation software is this: You want to get the greatest possible refund with the least chance of an audit, all without requiring you to be a tax genius. In the not-so-distant past, the only option I considered for preparing my taxes was paying $250 to sit at a tax prep office while someone went through my numbers. But then I found out that the professionals I paid used software similar to what I could buy for my Mac. While some tax preparation may still require you to use a tax professional, these days, professional quality tax preparation is just a few dollars and a download away.</p><figure class="medium right"><a class="zoom" href="http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2014/03/hrblock-2013-mac-01-100249978-orig.jpg">H&amp;R Block 2013 Mac" width="300" height="383[/url] <figcaption>
<p>
While H&amp;R Block Premium has gotten better at hiding the details behind your return, some aspects of the app can still be overwhelming.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2106640/tax-software-for-mac-review-a-much-improved-handr-block-still-bows-to-intuit-turbotax.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tax software for Mac review: A much-improved H&amp;R Block still bows to Intuit TurboTax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: