Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Expo Notes: Penclic Mouse looks like a pen but it’s really a mouse  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »

Expo Notes: Penclic Mouse looks like a pen but it’s really a mouse

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
When I first saw the Penclic Mouse from a short distance from Prestige’s Macworld/iWorld booth, I thought, “Why is someone selling those pens and pen holders you find at banks?” But upon closer inspection, I realized that the Penclic Mouse is an input device that uses a mounted stylus.</p><p>
The Penclic Mouse is held like a pen, which may be a more comfortable grip for some people than a typical mouse. You don’t use it like you would a stylus on a tablet, however; the Penclic Mouse’s base has a sensor underneath, so you move the whole device on your desk. The device has five buttons, a scroll wheel (that’s oddly located on the base, not on the pen), and a switch for changing between 800, 1200, and 2400 dpi.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2137226/expo-notes-penclic-mouse-looks-like-a-pen-but-it-s-really-a-mouse.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Expo Notes: Penclic Mouse looks like a pen but it’s really a mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: