Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantastical 2 for iPad review: Bigger (and sometimes even better) than on the iPhone  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 04, 2014, 02:00:18 pm »

Fantastical 2 for iPad review: Bigger (and sometimes even better) than on the iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Last fall, I reviewed Flexibits’ Fantastical 2 for iPhone, a nice upgrade to my favorite calendar app for iOS. But as good as Fantastical 2 was, it was still missing one thing: an iPad version.</p><p>
That didn’t stop me from using Fantastical on my iPad. Despite a glut of iPad-friendly calendar apps in the App Store, I liked Fantastical’s intuitive interface and stellar natural-language event-creation capabilities so much that I ran the iPhone version on my iPad in 2x mode.</p><p>
I don't have to do that anymore:  Flexibits has finally released <strong>Fantastical 2 for iPad</strong>. And though it’s not quite the revelation the original version was for the iPhone, it gives you everything that’s great about the iPhone version along with an interface that takes advantage of the iPad’s larger screen. Fantastical 2 for iPad requires iOS 7 and costs $15, though Flexibits is currently offering it for an introductory price of $10.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2138682/fantastical-2-for-ipad-review-bigger-and-sometimes-even-better-than-on-the-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Fantastical 2 for iPad review: Bigger (and sometimes even better) than on the iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: