Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spot the motivation  (Read 414 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 04, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »

Spot the motivation

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>You’ve heard of sponsored content, where a site publishes an ad that looks like an article. But there’s a whole class of content that’s not paid for, but in which the author is an industry player with a vested interest in spinning the information. Let’s call it spinsored content.</p><p>Writing at Re/code, Si Shen wonders “Can Android Conquer the U.S.?” (No link, which will be explained.)</p>

<p>My iPhone- and Mac-wielding friend from the U.S. had been eager to make the jump to Android. She was willing to defect from Apple to join in on the Xiaomi hype, so I purchased a Mi3 for her.</p><p>After one week, I nudged her for feedback, and her response shocked me: “I’m going to get the iPhone 6 when it comes out. Android is too complicated.”</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2150100/spot-the-motivation.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/2150100/spot-the-motivation.html#tk.rss_all]Spot the motivation[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: