Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Add time and location-based notifications to reminders  (Read 368 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 05, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

Add time and location-based notifications to reminders

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The Reminders app makes it simple to keep track of tasks, grocery lists, and even daily exercises with multilayered lists and checkboxes. You can make these lists even more powerful, however, thanks to time and location-based reminders.</p><p>
For example, I have a “Places to Eat” reminders list, to keep track of interesting new restaurants I want to try. But when you’re craving food on a Friday night, it’s difficult to remember to look at the list.</p><p>
That’s where time-based reminders come in: I can simply set up an alert on a restaurant I’m interested in visiting by tapping the entry, then tapping the info button to the right. Flip the “Remind me on a day” toggle, and you’ll be able to pick when the app should alert you. You can even make the reminder repeat, in case it’s 6PM and you’ve already ordered takeout.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2150163/add-time-and-location-based-notifications-to-reminders.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Add time and location-based notifications to reminders
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: