Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prompt melds yesterday's command line with today's iOS  (Read 440 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

Prompt melds yesterday's command line with today's iOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
No matter how hard we try, we can’t escape the command line. It lurks beneath our modern operating systems, just waiting for the right moment to strike. But if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em, I say—how else to explain my latest pick for an iOS app I love, Panic’s <strong>Prompt</strong>.</p><p>
Now, it may be that you have no need for Prompt. That’s okay, it can be a bit on the niche side. But should you ever have a need for using telnet or secure shell (SSH) from your iOS device, let it be known that Prompt is where it’s at. Me, I’ve used Prompt for everything from logging into my remote Web server to fix a problem on a personal website to connecting to my home computer while I’m thousands of miles away in order to locate a particular file.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2155404/prompt-melds-yesterdays-command-line-with-todays-ios.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Prompt melds yesterday's command line with today's iOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: