Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to share iTunes content with your family right now  (Read 345 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 06, 2014, 02:00:19 pm »

How to share iTunes content with your family right now

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>

Reader Frank Stillman has a question related to a feature recently announced by Apple. He writes:</p>

I’m interested in Apple’s announcement of the Family Sharing plan, where you can share iTunes media with other people in your family. Is there any way my family and I can do something like that now?

<p>
  [Insert sounds of hesitation here] Well, sort of. A common misconception is that you can use a single iCloud account per device for everything that device does. For example, once you configure an iCloud account within Settings &gt; Mail, Contacts, Calendars, that account will be tied to not only your email account but also purchases from the iTunes and iBooks stores. This isn’t the case. Your iCloud account and iTunes/App Store/iBookstore account can be different (though, for many people, they're often the same thing).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2359361/how-to-share-itunes-content-with-your-family-right-now.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to share iTunes content with your family right now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: