Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Digital My Cloud EX2 review: Fabulous features; pedestrian performance  (Read 335 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 24, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »

Western Digital My Cloud EX2 review: Fabulous features; pedestrian performance

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The WD My Cloud EX2 is designed for prosumers (such as avid amateur and semi-pro photographers and videographers) who want the convenience of cloud storage, but who don’t want to store files on servers outside their physical control. In terms of a friendly user interface and easy remote access, this NAS box has few peers. Its performance, on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired. </p><p>If you’re not familiar with NAS or network storage concepts, the EX2 is a good box to start with. It has scads of help embedded in the box’s configuration pages, and you can access files stored on it from any PC or mobile device that has Internet access by simply entering a password or code.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2362019/wd-my-cloud-ex2-pop-top-nas-with-easy-remote-access.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Western Digital My Cloud EX2 review: Fabulous features; pedestrian performance
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: